ADA In Focus: Summer 2012
Volume 16, Number 2
ADA IN FOCUS is published three times yearly by the Mid-Atlantic ADA Center. It is also available by request in large print, Braille, audio CD, and computer disk. To obtain copies in other formats, contact us.
ADA In Focus is intended for use by individuals, state and local governments, businesses, legal entities, and others interested in developments in the Americans with Disabilities Act. This publication is intended solely as an informal guidance and should not be construed as legally binding. ADA In Focus does not serve as determination of the legal rights or responsibilities under the ADA for any individual, business or entity. Learn more about the Mid-Atlantic ADA Center.
In this issue:
- Annual ADA Update Registration Discount Deadline Nears!
- ADA National Network Fact Sheet Series on 2010 Regulations
- Video Description: Coming Soon to a TV Near You
- Updated Q & A on HIV/AIDS
- Family and Medical Leave Act Employee Guide
- On Anniversary of Olmstead, Obama Administration Reaffirms Commitment to Americans with Disabilities
- Appeals Court Makes U-Turn in NYC Taxi Case
- EEOC Obtains Substantial Relief through Settlements
- Judge Gives Go-Ahead for Netflix Lawsuit: Says ADA Covers Online-Only Business
- DOJ Obtains $10.5 Million Settlement in Fair Housing Act Case