Annotated Bibliography of Reasonable Accommodation Literature
The following is an annotated bibliography of theoretical and empirical research on reasonable accommodations in the workplace from 1992 to the present. In brackets [ ], the total number of publications is indicated for each category. Many citations appear in several categories.
- Administrative, Legal, Policy issues 
- Workplace Attitudes toward Reasonable Accommodation & Disability 
- Disclosure of Disability/Accommodation Requests in the Workplace 
- Reasonable Accommodation Practices 
- Types of Accommodations: Assistive Technology, PAS, Telework, Other 
- Impact of Accommodations and Disability on Work